Cirque du Soleil will be performing six performances of Quidam in Indianapolis from June 27 – July 1, 2012 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
The show Quidam had its world premiere in Montreal under the Big Top in April 1996. Since that time, the production has toured on five continents and been experienced by millions of people. In December 2010, Quidam embarked on a new journey, performing the same captivating production, but now in arenas throughout North America.The international cast features 52 world-class acrobats, musicians, singers and characters.
Young Zoé is bored; her parents, distant and apathetic, ignore her. Her life has lost all meaning. Seeking to fill the void of her existence, she slides into an imaginary world—the world of Quidam—where she meets characters who encourage her to free her soul.
- Wednesday, June 27 at 7:30pm
- Thursday, June 28 at 7:30pm
- Friday, June 29 at 7:30pm
- Saturday, June 30 at 3:30pm and 7:30pm
- Sunday, July 1 at 1pm
- Adults: From $35 to $80
- Children (12 & under): From $28 to $65
- Military, Seniors & Students: From $31.50 to $67.50
For show and ticket information, please visit www.cirquedusoleil.com/quidam
Enter to Win A Pair of Tickets
Would you like to go see Cirque du Soleil perform Quidam on Wednesday, June 27 at 7:30pm for FREE?
To enter please fill out the form below or e-mail us with your full name,valid e-mail address by 11:00pm on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 and one (1) lucky winner will be chosen at random to receive a pair of tickets.
Your information is confidential and will only be used for contacting the winner and for prize fulfillment purposes.
THE GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
- One entry per person
- Open to Indiana residents
- Fill out the form above or e-mail us with your full name & valid e-mail address to be entered to win by 11:00pm on Wednesday, June 20, 2012
- You MUST be able to attend the Wednesday, June 27 at 7:30pm performance
- You MUST be able to pick up the tickets in downtown Indianapolis between 10am & 4pm, Monday-Friday
The winner will be notified by Thursday, June 21, 2012 via e-mail.