Sunday At the Fair
Pepsi Next Day Aug. 19, 2012
- Indiana State Fair Open Car Show
Main Street: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Indiana State Fair Queen Pageant
Pepsi Coliseum: Noon ($6)
- Pepsi Gospel Music Day
Free Stage: 4 to 9 p.m.
- Lucas Oil Demolition Derby
Hoosier Lottery Grandstand: 4:30 p.m. ($5)
- Ciao Italia International Pavilion: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cowtown USA Family Fun Park: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bixby’s Rainforest Rescue starring lago Family Fun Park: 11 a.m., 1:30, 4 p.m.
- MHS pres. Flippenout Extreme Trampoline Show Family Fun Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- International SuperDogs Dow AgroSciences Celebration Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- Marsh Daily Parade Main Street: 6:30 p.m.
Car shows, crashing cars and music cap 2012 fair
The last day of the Indiana State Fair is full of fun events morning, noon and night. The fair’s Open Car Show runs 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. along Main Street. Hot rods, classic cruisers and souped-up street machines always impress gearheads and novices alike.
The fair also offers a full range of music before it says “farewell” as gospel hits the Free Stage and early rock is featured at the Elvis Extravaganza in the Farm Bureau Building from 1 to 5 p.m. A new queen gets crowned in the Pepsi Coliseum and the Lucas oil Demolition Derby provides thrills and spills in the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand.
It’s also Pepsi Day, so fairgoers can save $2 on gate admission if with an empty Pepsi brand can!
Connect with the Indiana State Fair