Wednesday At the Fair
Ram Trucks Day Aug. 8, 2012
- Mapapa African Acrobats Free Stage: 10, 11:30 a.m. & 1 p.m.
- The Big Cheese Unveiling DuPont Food Pavilion: Noon
- Governor Davis & Steve Robbins Pioneer Village Music Stage: 2 to 5 p.m
- HANK FM presents Easton Corbin Free Stage: 7 p.m.
- Harold Miller Photography Exhibit Normandy Barn: 1 to 9 p.m.
- Cowtown USA Family Fun Park: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bixby’s Rainforest Rescue starring lago Family Fun Park: 11 a.m., 1:30, 4 p.m.
- MHS pres. Flippenout Extreme Trampoline Show Family Fun Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- International SuperDogs Dow AgroSciences Celebration Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- Marsh Daily Parade Main Street: 6:30 p.m.
Get a Taste of Italy at the Ciao Italia exhibit
This daily exhibit in the International Pavilion features food, Italian scenery and fun facts about Italy and its long-standing connections with Indiana.
Visitors can get an up-close look at the new Dallara IndyCar, see murals of iconic Italian landmarks like the Coliseum in Rome and touch an 18-foot long Venetian gondola. Entertainment includes live Italian Opera and marionette shows, Venetian mask-making and bocce ball.
The Indiana State Fair presents Ciao Italia in partnershp with the Indiana Economic Development Corporation, the International Center and the Italian Heritage Society. It is open daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Connect with the Indiana State Fair