Thursday At the Fair
Marten House Hotel Day Aug. 9, 2012
- Hoosier Heritage Day activities State Fair Blvd: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mapapa African Acrobats Free Stage: 10, 11:30 a.m. & 1 p.m.
- The Fret Set Pioneer Village Music Stage: 2 to 5 p.m
- The Spinners Free Stage: 7:30 p.m.
- Ciao Italia International Pavilion: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cowtown USA Family Fun Park: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bixby’s Rainforest Rescue starring lago Family Fun Park: 11 a.m., 1:30, 4 p.m.
- MHS pres. Flippenout Extreme Trampoline Show Family Fun Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- International SuperDogs Dow AgroSciences Celebration Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- Marsh Daily Parade Main Street: 6:30 p.m.
Lumberjacks hit the Hoosier Lottery- Grandstand,that is!
Plaid shirts, suspenders, axes and logs… it must be a lumberjack show! This show combines many elements including danger, strength, agility and comedy, entertaining kids and adults alike.
The Timberworks Lumberjack Show offers spectators a unique blend of logging history, world-class competition and plenty of side-splitting laughs. These performers will saw through thick logs, speed-climb wooden posts, log roll and more!
The shows will be at the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand at 1, 3:30 and 6 p.m. Admission is free with State Fair admission.
Connect with the Indiana State Fair