Friday At the Fair
Purdue Day Aug. 10, 2012
- World’s Largest Drive-thru Breakfast Main Street: 6 to 8 a.m. ($3)
- Giant Pumpkin Sculpting Ball State Ag/Hort Building: 1 to 8 p.m.
- XTREME Action Sports Show Hoosier Lottery Grandstand: 2 & 7 p.m
- The Giant Hot Air Balloon Night Glow Infield: 8:45 p.m.
- Ciao Italia International Pavilion: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cowtown USA Family Fun Park: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bixby’s Rainforest Rescue starring lago Family Fun Park: 11 a.m., 1:30, 4 p.m.
- MHS pres. Flippenout Extreme Trampoline Show Family Fun Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- International SuperDogs Dow AgroSciences Celebration Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- Marsh Daily Parade Main Street: 6:30 p.m.
Hoosier Lottery Grandstand goes Xtreme!
You won’t want to try these stunts at home! The daredevils of the Xtreme Action Sports Show pres. by VOICE are seasoned professionals, and they put on a thrilling show.
Motorcycles will launch off of ramps and do amazing stunts in the air. These stuntmen will even let go of the handlebars completely in midair, only to land smoothly on the ground! They also defy gravity on rollerblades, skateboards and bikes.
The free shows start at 2 and 7 p.m. at the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand.
Connect with the Indiana State Fair