The Mad Men of Magic and Taylor Martin have a trick or two up their sleeves for this year’s IndyFringe Festival. Indy Magic Monthly is looking forward to taking the stage for their eighth production, this time at Cook Theatre, Indiana Landmarks Center, 1201 Central Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46202.
History has something up its sleeve. Magic is a force that has shaped history, stopped a war, and created religions. Come and see Madame Esmeralda Fallendo’s tour of secular magic through time. Joining her are The Madmen of Magic, who will recreate one of Houdini’s greatest illusions. See water changed to wine, a stick become a snake, and spirits come alive!
Show times include:
- Saturday, August 18, 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 19, 10:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 20, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 24, 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 25, 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 26, 7:30 p.m.