Come enjoy an evening of
CHOCOLATE & WINE
while hanging out with the
Naptown Buzz / Utter Oddcast crew
at Burd Ford
on Tuesday, February 8, 2011
from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
All attendees must register to attend
must bring some sort of chocolate to share.
We will have wine samples courtesy of International Wine Markets.
If you would like to bring your personal favorite chocolate wine pairing,
feel free to do so.
Follow @naptownbuzz on Twitter for more information or to ask questions.
AND THERE ARE PRIZES FROM
- ComedySportz Indianapolis
- Graybull Wine
- Holy Cow Cupcakes
- Miyagi's Sushi Bar & Restaurant (courtesy of Charles Wolff)
- Petite Chou
- The Best Chocolate In Town
- Traders Point Creamery
PLUS EATS & TREATS FROM
SPONSORS & SUPPORTERS
Organizing tweetups requires a lot of time and effort. If you like what we do and want to help grow the tweetups, we appreciate any and all help that we can get. If you are interested in assisting, we are in need of:
- Word of mouth promotion – tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell everyone you see!
- Prize donations – Prize contributors will be announced as they come in and if you are interested in providing a door prize, please contact Brian Groce.
- Giveaways – something that all attendees will receive such as coupons, t-shirts, etc.
- Monetary sponsors & supporters – monetary support helps us tremendously and allow us to do things we couldn't otherwise do. If you are able to donate a dollar or two, please use the PayPal button below to do so.