Chevy Day at the Brickyard (GRAND-AM Races/NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide Practice)
SCHEDULE (all times local)
- 6:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Public Gates Open
- 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Kids Zone, Hero Zone, Social Media Garage Open
- 8:30-10 a.m. NASCAR Nationwide Series Practice
- 10:30-11:25 a.m. NASCAR Nationwide Series Practice
- 11:35 a.m.-1 p.m. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Practice
- 2-4:30 p.m. Brickyard Sports Car Challenge (CTSCC) Race (Timed, 2.5 hours)
- 5:30-8:30 p.m. Brickyard Grand Prix (Rolex Series) Race (Timed, three hours)
- Chevy Driver Autograph Sessions (all in East Chalet, Pagoda Plaza, drivers subject to change): 8:30 a.m., Jeff Burton, Ryan Newman, Juan Pablo Montoya, Jamie McMurray, Danica Patrick. 2:05 p.m., Paul Menard, Austin Dillon, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kevin Harvick. All participating fans must have a wristband for each session, one autograph per person. Wristband distribution for both sessions starts at 8 a.m. in the Pagoda Plaza, with 125 wristbands available per session. All participants – adults and children – must have a wristband.
- Team Chevy Driver Q&A (all on Chevy Stage, Museum Lot): 10:05 a.m., Team Chevy Drivers; 1:15 p.m., Johanna Long; 1:45 p.m., Team Chevy Drivers; 4:15 p.m., Jamie McMurray; 4:30 p.m., Paul Menard.
- Dale Jarrett Q&A (Pagoda Plaza Stage): 10:30 a.m.
- GRAND-AM Fan Fest: GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series and Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge race cars on display, drivers available for fan interaction, 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m., Hulman Boulevard (back straightaway of road course)
- Live Music (Pagoda Plaza Stage): Brooke Roe and the Jester Kings, 6 p.m.
TICKETS: $30. Children 12 and under free with adult general admission ticket-holder. Hauler Parade is free.
PUBLIC GATES OPEN: 6:30 a.m. (local time). Pedestrian gates open are Gates 1, 1B, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 South, 9, 10, 10A, 27.
STANDS OPEN: A Stand (as needed), B Stand, B Penthouse (as needed), C Stand (as needed), E Stand, E Penthouse, H Stand (as needed), J Stand (as needed), North Vista Wheelchair (as needed), Northwest Vista (as needed), Northwest Vista Deck, Paddock (as needed), Paddock Penthouse (as needed), Southeast Vista (as needed), Southeast Vista Deck, South Terrace, Tower Terrace (as needed), Tower Terrace Wheelchair, Wheelchair Accessible (Inside), Backstretch Viewing Mound, Backstretch Family Mounds, Turn 2 Mounds, Turn 3 Mounds, Hulman & Shaw Viewing Mounds, 6th Street Viewing Mounds.
MUSEUM HOURS: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for fans 6-15 years old, with children under 6 free. Gate admission to the Kroger Super Weekend at the Brickyard is not included in IMS Hall of Fame Museum admission and must be purchased separately.