Indiana 250/NASCAR Sprint Cup Qualifying, NASCAR Nationwide Qualifying
SCHEDULE (all times local)
- 7 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Public Gates Open
- 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Kids Zone, Hero Zone, Social Media Garage Open
- 9-11 a.m. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Practice
- 12:05-1:45 p.m. NASCAR Nationwide Series Qualifying
- 2:10-3:45 p.m. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Qualifying
- 4:30-7 p.m. Indiana 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race (100 laps)
- NASCAR Nationwide Series Driver Autograph Session: Autographs with Travis Pastrana, Elliott Sadler (subject to change) and other selected Nationwide Series drivers, 10-11 a.m., East Chalet, Pagoda Plaza. All participating fans must have a wristband, with one item to be signed per driver. Wristband distribution for both sessions starts at 8 a.m. in the Pagoda Plaza, with limited availability.
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Driver Autograph Session: Autographs with Jimmie Johnson, Casey Mears, Clint Bowyer, Greg Biffle (subject to change), noon-12:45 p.m., East Chalet, Pagoda Plaza. All participating fans must have a wristband, with one item to be signed per driver. Wristband distribution for both sessions starts at 8 a.m. in the Pagoda Plaza, with limited availability.
- Cimorelli Concert: 11 a.m., IMS Kids Zone, just north of Pagoda Plaza.
- IMS Kids Club Event: Noon-2 p.m., North Chalet 6A, Pagoda Plaza. For IMS Kids Club Members and their families only. www.ims.com/kidsclub
- Team Chevy Driver Q&A (all on Chevy Stage, Museum Lot): 1 p.m., Danica Patrick; 1:15 p.m., J.J. Yeley, Dave Blaney; 2:15 p.m., Justin Allgaier, Nelson Piquet Jr., Kyle Larson.
- Brickfest Music Festival (Free with admission, Pagoda Plaza Stage)
- 7:30-8 p.m.: The Cadillac Three
- 8:15-9:45 p.m.: Justin Moore
- Kids Zone: Free games, bounce houses, face painting and more, 8 a.m.-6 p.m., infield
- Hero Zone: Military-themed competitions, obstacle courses and more, 8 a.m.-6 p.m., infield
- Social Media Garage: Free social media hub, driver visits, tweet-ups, 8 a.m.-6 p.m., under Tower Terrace grandstand
TICKETS: Reserved seats range from $50-65. General admission $25. Children 12 and under admitted free with adult general admission ticket-holder.
PUBLIC GATES OPEN: 7 a.m. (local time). Pedestrian gates open are Gates 1, 1B, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 South, 9, 10, 10A, 11A, 12, 27.
STANDS OPEN: A Stand (as needed), A Penthouse (reserved), B Stand (as needed), B Penthouse (reserved), C Stand (as needed), E Stand, E Penthouse (reserved), North Vista Wheelchair (as needed), Northwest Vista (as needed), Northwest Vista Deck (reserved), Paddock (as needed), Paddock Penthouse (reserved), Southeast Vista (as needed), Southeast Vista Deck (reserved), South Terrace, Southwest Vista (as needed), Southwest Vista Deck (reserved), Tower Terrace (as needed), Tower Terrace Wheelchair, Wheelchair Accessible (Inside), Backstretch Viewing Mound, Backstretch Family Mounds, Turn 2 Mounds, Turn 3 Mounds.
MUSEUM HOURS: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for fans 6-15 years old, with children under 6 free. Gate admission to the Kroger Super Weekend at the Brickyard is not included in IMS Hall of Fame Museum admission and must be purchased separately.