Crown Royal Presents the Samuel Deeds 400 Powered by BigMachineRecords.com
SCHEDULE (all times local)
- 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Public Gates Open
- 8 a.m.-Race Lap 80 Kids Zone, Social Media Garage, Hero Zone, Brickfest Music Festival Open
- 9-9:30 a.m. Cadillac Three Performance, Brickfest Stage
- 9:45-10:15 a.m. Laura Bell Bundy Performance, Brickfest Stage
- 10:30-11 a.m. Dustin Lynch Performance, Brickfest Stage
- 11:15-11:45 a.m. Cassadee Pope Performance, Brickfest Stage
- 11:40-11:58 a.m. Justin Moore Performance, Trackside Stage
- Noon-12:25 p.m. Brickwalk, Pagoda Plaza
- 12:27 p.m. Driver Introductions Begin
- 12:56 p.m. “America the Beautiful,” Laura Bell Bundy
- 1:03 p.m. Invocation, Rev. Howard Brammer
- 1:04 p.m. National Anthem, Cassadee Pope
- 1:05 p.m. Flyover
- 1:10 p.m. Command To Start Engines, IMS Chairman Mari Hulman George
- 1:22 p.m. Green Flag Waved by SSG Joshua E. Kempf, Indiana National Guard, Start of 20th Running of Crown Royal Presents the
- Samuel Deeds 400 at the Brickyard Powered by BigMachineRecords.com
- Team Chevy Driver Q&A (all on Chevy Stage, Museum Lot, drivers subject to change): 9:10 a.m., Jeff Burton; 9:30 a.m., Ryan Newman; 9:45 a.m., Austin Dillon, Juan Pablo Montoya; 10 a.m., Kevin Harvick; 10:15 a.m., Jimmie Johnson, Kasey Kahne; 10:30 a.m., Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Brickfest Music Festival (Free with admission, Infield Stage behind Hall of Fame Museum)
9-9:30 a.m.: The Cadillac Three
9:45-10:15 a.m.: Laura Bell Bundy
10:30-11 a.m.: Dustin Lynch
11:15-11:45 a.m.: Cassadee Pope
Note: Fans also can enjoy a zip line, pool tables, corn hole games, inflatable darts, volleyball, a huge slide, games and more in the Brickfest area.
- Track Walk: Fans who purchased Reserved Seats for Saturday, July 27 and Sunday, July 28 can take a complimentary walk on IMS oval from 9:15-10:30 a.m.
- Brickwalk: Fans can watch drivers walk down Yard of Bricks in Pagoda Plaza to Pagoda for driver introductions,noon-12:25 p.m.
- Pre-Race Music Performances (Trackside Stage, Yard of Bricks)
11:40-11:58 a.m.: Justin Moore
12:30-1 p.m.: National anthem, Cassadee Pope; “America the Beautiful,” Laura Bell Bundy
- Pre-Race Ceremonies: Driver introductions, military salute, patriotic songs, invocation, command to start engines, 12:27-1:10 p.m.
- Kids Zone: Free games, bounce houses, face painting and more, 8 a.m.-Lap 80 of race, infield
- Hero Zone: Military-themed competitions, obstacle courses and more, 8 a.m.-Lap 80 of race, infield
- Social Media Garage: Free social media hub, driver visits, tweet-ups, 8 a.m.-Lap 80 of race, under Tower Terrace grandstand
TICKETS: Reserved seats range from $40-150. General admission $30. Children 12 and under admitted free with adult general admission ticket-holder.
NATIONAL ANTHEM SINGER: Cassadee Pope
PACE CAR DRIVER: ESPN “SportsCenter” anchor Sage Steele
PUBLIC GATES OPEN: 6 a.m. (local time). All gates open.
STANDS OPEN: All stands and viewing areas open except for G Stand, Hulman & Shaw Viewing Mound and 6th Street Viewing Mound.
MUSEUM HOURS: 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for fans 6-15 years old, with children under 6 free. Gate admission to the Kroger Super Weekend at the Brickyard is not included in IMS Hall of Fame Museum admission and must be purchased separately.