SCHEDULE (all times local):
- 7 a.m. Public Gates Open – IMS Midway Open / Celebration of Automobiles Open
- 8:30 a.m.-9:45 a.m. IndyCar Experience
- 10 a.m. -10:15 a.m. Indy Lights Warm-Up
- 11 a.m. USF2000 Race #2
- 12:10 p.m. Pro Mazda Race #2
- 1:30 p.m. Indy Lights Race #2
- 2:33 p.m. Chevrolet Stingray Lap
- 3 p.m. Bronze Badge Grid Walk
- 3:50 p.m. Grand Prix of Indianapolis (82 laps/200 miles)
- 6 p.m. Public Gates Close
TICKETS: Tickets for the inaugural Grand Prix of Indianapolis start at $25 for general admission, children 12 and under free. Reserved seats range from $41-$77 and are available at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway ticket office at the corner of 16th Street and Georgetown Road.
- 11 a.m. USF2000 Race #2: CJ Potts, Milestone
- 12:10 p.m. Pro Mazda Race #2: Allied Building Products Representative (TBD)
- 1:30 p.m. Indy Lights Race #2: Ryan Wanninger, Mid-Continent Cabinetry
- 1:30 p.m. Indy Lights Race #2 Race Command: ABC Supply Representative (TBD)
NATIONAL ANTHEM SINGER: Indianapolis Children’s Choir
FLYOVER: Lima Lima Flight Team
PROMOTIONS: Firestone “Race Car” Pin Distribution Begins at 10 a.m. in Pagoda Plaza
PUBLIC GATES OPEN: 7 a.m. (local time). Pedestrian gates open are Gates 1, 1B, 1B.1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 6A, 7 South, 7 North, 9, 9A, 10, 10A, 11A, 12, 27.
STANDS OPEN: A Penthouse (Reserved Seating), B Penthouse (Reserved Seating), E Stand (Reserved Seating), E Penthouse (Reserved Seating), H Stand (Reserved Seating Sec. 13-24), J Stand (Reserved Seating), North Vista Wheelchair (As needed: GA Sec. 21-23), Northwest Vista (Reserved Seating Sec. 1-10), Northwest Vista Deck (Reserved Seating), Paddock Wheelchair (As needed GA: Box 19-22), Paddock Penthouse (Reserved Seating: Box 10-20), South Terrace (Reserved Seating), South Vista (Reserved Seating: Sec. 1-5), South Vista Deck (Reserved Seating: Sec. 1-4), Southwest Vista Deck (Reserved Seating), Tower Terrace (As needed GA: Sec. 37 & 79), Tower Terrace Wheelchair (Open-GA), Pit Road Terrace, Wheelchair Accessible (Inside-Open GA), Corner 5 (Reserved Seating), Corner 7 (Reserved Seating), Backstretch Family Mounds (Open-GA), Turn 2 Oval Mounds (Open-GA), Turn 3 (Open GA), Turn 4 (Open GA), Corner 6 Mounds (Open-GA), Corner 7 Mounds (Open-GA).
MUSEUM HOURS: 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for fans 6-15 years old, with children under 6 free. Gate admission to the Indianapolis 500 is not included in Museum admission and must be purchased separately.