Six local bands will take the main stage during WAMMfest 2014 during the sixth annual charity event on Saturday, Aug. 16 at Craig Park. Each group will showcase its unique sound and interactive performance style to more than 6,500 attendees from when gates open at 11 a.m. to when they close at 8 p.m.
“WAMMfest’s musical lineup guarantees a nonstop party that will be entertaining for anyone with hits from Michael Jackson to Toby Keith and everything in between,” said Adam Terrell, WAMMfest main stage chair.
This year’s line up includes:
- 11 a.m. – Noon Dustin Stamper & Laura Seitzinger – rock/bluegrass
- Noon – 1:30 p.m. Blue River Band – country
- 1:30 – 3 p.m. Woomblies Rock Orchestra – rock/Motown/current hits
- 3 – 4:30 p.m. Toy Factory – R&B/Motown/funk/rock
- 4:30 – 6 p.m. Tight Rope – classic and modern rock
- 6 – 8 p.m. Living Proof – pop/R&B/dance
Organized by the Sertoma Club of Greenwood, all net proceeds from the fundraiser are distributed back to the community to support youth, individual and community organizations.
Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the gate. Children 6 and under are free. To purchase tickets online or for more information, visit WAMMfest.com.