An amazing lineup has been fully revealed for 17 days of national entertainers on the Free Stage at the 2016 Indiana State Fair, which will take place August 5-21. Each day of the Fair features a concert that is free with paid State Fair admission. Each show allows concertgoers the opportunity to experience top-level talent in an intimate outdoor setting.
“Our goal every year is to provide the greatest value and best possible customer experience to each and every fairgoer, and what better way to do that than offering 17 days of free headline concerts,” said Cindy Hoye, Executive Director of the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center. “We don’t think you’ll find a better concert value anywhere this summer,” she added.
The 2016 Indiana State Fair Free Stage Concert Lineup is as follows:
- Night Ranger – Friday, August 5
- Neal McCoy, presented by HANK FM – Saturday, August 6
- Hispanic/Latino Music Festival presented by Honda
featuring El Dasa – Sunday, August 7
- Aaron Tippin, presented by WFMS – Monday, August 8
w/ special guest Hunter Smith Band
- Granger Smith featuring Earl Dibbles Jr., presented by WFMS – Tuesday, August 9
- Happy Together Tour – Wednesday, August 10
starring The Turtles feat. Flo & Eddie, Chuck Negron formerly of Three Dog Night, Mark Lindsay (former lead singer of Paul Revere & The Raiders), Gary Puckett & The Union Gap,
The Cowsills and The Spencer Davis Group
- The Fray – Thursday, August 11
- 38 Special – Friday, August 12
- The Bacon Brothers – Saturday, August 13
- Contemporary Christian Music Festival starring Jason Gray, Zealand Worship, SHINEBRIGHT, The Lasting Hope and The Dave Chisham Band – Sunday, August 14
- Blues Traveler – Monday, August 15
- Maddie & Tae presented by HANK FM – Tuesday, August 16
- Lauren Alaina presented by HANK FM – Wednesday, August 17
w/ special guest Clare Dunn
- Anthony Hamilton, presented by WTLC – Thursday, August 18
- ABBA The Concert (A Tribute to ABBA) – Friday, August 19
- Laura Marano – Saturday, August 20, 1pm & 3:30pm
- The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band – Saturday, August 20, 7:30pm
- Mountain Dew Gospel Music Festival starring Karen Clark Sheard & Chicago Mass Choir – Sunday, August 21
All shows subject to change without notice
State Fair tickets are available online now at a discounted rate of $8 plus transaction fees on the Indiana State Fair website. Tickets can also be purchased at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office during regular business hours at the discounted rate. Tickets purchased at the gate are $12.
Purchase of an Indiana State Fair ticket allows for general admission to the Free Stage concert seating area. No seats can be reserved unless otherwise specified. In response to customer demand and in an effort to improve the customer experience the Indiana State Fair will sell alcohol in a designated area at the Free Stage.