Hello, Naptown Buzz friends! We’re back with the latest edition of the Naptown Buzz newsletter.
If you’ve not been to the site for a while you have 26 podcast episodes to catch up on in 2018! That’s right, we’re now releasing a weekday podcast running through the latest happenings in Indy and beyond.
You can view the podcast archive at naptownbuzz.com/category/podcast/ and also subscribe to the latest episodes via iTunes at itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/naptown-buzz-podcast-feed/id411345083?mt=2.
Naptown Buzz for February 13, 2018
Topics from today’s Naptown Buzz podcast episode include:
- Naptown Weather Forecast (February 13, 2018, AM) #INwx
- Indy Food Truck Locations for Tuesday, February 13, 2018
- Fat Tuesday
- Indy Sports Roundup (February 12, 2018) #IndySports
- Winter Olympics 2018: IOC allows U.S. women to wear Statue of Liberty on hockey masks (UPDATED)
- Indy Blog Roundup (February 12, 2018) #IndyBlogs
- Indianapolis Events: Five tips for February 13, 2018
- National Tortellini Day
Listen and download today’s podcast at naptownbuzz.com/2018/02/naptown-buzz-podcast-february-13-2018/
Join the Naptown Buzz Journey!