Naptown Buzz for Monday, February 12, 2018
Naptown Buzz for February 12, 2018
Naptown Buzz podcast. Comment, listen, enjoy.
- Naptown Weather Forecast (February 12, 2018 AM) #INwx
- Indy Food Truck Locations for Monday, February 12, 2018
- National Clean Out Your Computer Day
- Indy Sports Roundup (February 11, 2018) #IndySports
- Indy Blog Roundup (February 11, 2018) #IndyBlogs
- Cures and Causes: Science Reporting in the Media (February 21, 2018)
- Indianapolis Events: Five tips for February 12, 2018 (Around Indy)
- Disney raises prices of some U.S. theme park tickets
From the Twitter
Can it be 50 degrees already? I'm ok with cutting winter short this year.
— John Cannon (@MyCarDoc) February 12, 2018
I am really Pumped watching the Winter Olympics. I am watching events I never thought I would watch before, like curling. You heard me, curling Fool!
— Mr. T (@MrT) February 11, 2018
It's official Colts fans!
Frank Reich is your new head coach: https://t.co/ESDN4HNB5f pic.twitter.com/RzUlut63rp
— Indianapolis Colts (@Colts) February 11, 2018
Frank Reich was with me at the end of my tenure with the Colts. He has a creative offensive mind. He's a great communicator and a high quality person. The Colts are in great hands. #Integrity pic.twitter.com/YT3s4fpwkc
— Tony Dungy (@TonyDungy) February 12, 2018
Practice 5 results of the Phoenix open test presented by @TAGHeuer.@TakumaSatoRacer came to race this weekend. He finished P2, P1, P1 and P1 in the 4 sessions.💪 #INDYCAR pic.twitter.com/Twa9Hdqucp
— IndyCar Series (@IndyCar) February 11, 2018
Save the date – Daniel Tiger returns to Victory Field July 29th! @indyindians individual game tickets go on sale March 1st. More info: https://t.co/5YphvCj7B4. #DanielTiger #Indy pic.twitter.com/y9u0oE1Z1p
— WhiteRiver StatePark (@WhiteRiverStPrk) February 11, 2018
Have you signed your child up yet? Summer camp registration is now open at the @IndianaMuseum. Get the full schedule and register here >> https://t.co/IVul1yE71e. #Indy #summercamp pic.twitter.com/oy45XQyX9V
— WhiteRiver StatePark (@WhiteRiverStPrk) February 12, 2018
Please support us on Patreon.