Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 6oz smoked salmon
- Lemon wedges and chive leaves for garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, water and chives, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spray a medium ceramic or nonstick skillet with low-calorie cooking spray and place over medium-low heat. Pour in the eggs and cook, stirring frequently, until softly scrambled.
- Place a piece of smoked salmon on each of 4 plates and spoon the scrambled eggs alongside. Serve immediately with lemon wedges and chive leaves, if you wish.
Serve with halved cherry tomatoes or thick slices of beefsteak tomato.
Courtesy of Slimming World