Disclosure: We received a review copy for inclusion in the 2021 Holiday Gift Guide.
We receive an affiliate commission if you purchase items through our Amazon link.
SUGGESTED PRICE: $35.00
AVAILABLE AT: Amazon
Pre-Order now for a November release!
Increase Your Skills in Diplomacy and Rally Support!
In Paladins of the West Kingdom: City of Crowns, noble allies have responded to the recent attacks against our borders. Only through careful negotiation and diplomacy will these dukes, barons, counts, and margraves offer the aid we so desperately need. Will you be able to muster enough support to once again defend this great city, or will you crumble beneath the weight of indecision and apathy?
- Muster support to defend the city!
- Negotiate with Dukes, Barons, Counts, and Margraves to gain aid!
- Manage the new Diplomacy attribute to request help from noble allies.
- Includes new Townsfolk, Outsiders, Paladins, King’s Orders, and King’s Favors.
- Updated rules for more challenging solo play!
- Enjoy with 1-4 Players, Ages 12+, in 90-120 minutes.
- 1 Diplomat Token
- 4 Workshops
- 4 Diplomacy Markers
- 7 Board Extensions
- 30 Muster Cards
- 4 Ally Cards
- 30 Negotiate Cards
- 16 Paladin Cards
- 6 Outsider Cards
- 8 Townsfolk Cards
- 5 King’s Favour Cards
- 2 King’s Order Cards
- 6 Tomesaga Co-op Cards
- 1 Illustrated Rulebook
At a Glance
- Number of Players: 1-4
- For Ages: 12+
- Playing Time: 90-120 min