- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 4.5oz bag SmashMallows (any flavor works but the Strawberries & Cream would be best for Valentine’s!)
- Edible gold leaves (optional)
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted. Do not overheat.
- Using a toothpick or fork, dip SmashMallows half way in melted chocolate, then place on waxed paper or aluminum foil and let chocolate harden.
- Feeling extra adventurous? Garnish with edible gold leaf, a sprinkle of nuts or a dusting of powdered sugar.
Makes 16 one-bite treats!