Ready in about 15 minutes, plus 1-2 hrs chilling time
- 6 cartons (5.3oz each) Dannon Light & Fit Greek Nonfat Vanilla yogurt, or Activia Greek Light Nonfat Vanilla yogurt
- 4 tsp no-calorie granulated sweetener
- 4 tbsp strong black coffee, cooled
- 2 vanilla pods, split lengthwise
- 2 level tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted, plus 1/2 level tsp for dusting
- 1. In a bowl, stir together 2 of the yogurts, 2 tsp no-calorie granulated sweetener, and all the coffee.
- 2. Pour 2 yogurts into another bowl. Scrape seeds of one vanilla pod into a bowl and mix well. Reserve pod.
- 3. Pour remaining 2 yogurts into a third bowl and stir in remaining 2 tsp no-calorie granulated sweetener, the cocoa powder and seeds from the second vanilla pod. Reserve pod.
- 4. Divide coffee-yogurt mixture among 4 dessert glasses. Top with a layer of vanilla-yogurt mixture; add a dollop of cocoa yogurt. Chill 1-2 hours. To serve, lightly dust half reserved vanilla pods to decorate (remove before eating).
Courtesy of Slimming World