Friday At the Fair
Indy Connect Day Aug. 17, 2012
- Catherine Hickland, Hypnotist
Free Stage: 10 a.m. & Noon
- Hotel Transylvania
Family Fun Park: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- BritBeat, Beatles Tribute Band
Free Stage: 3, 5:30 & 8 p.m.
- Naptown Roller Derby Girls
Hoosier Lottery Grandstand: 7 p.m.
- Ciao Italia International Pavilion: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cowtown USA Family Fun Park: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bixby’s Rainforest Rescue starring lago Family Fun Park: 11 a.m., 1:30, 4 p.m.
- MHS pres. Flippenout Extreme Trampoline Show Family Fun Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- International SuperDogs Dow AgroSciences Celebration Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- Marsh Daily Parade Main Street: 6:30 p.m.
Known for their strength, agility and grace, draft horse teams from all over the United States and Canada spend their summers zigzagging across the country for draft horse competitions. The best ones always seem to find their way to Indiana each August.
Draft teams began competing at the Indiana State Fair on Aug. 12 and continue today with divisions ranging from single horse carts to the 6-horse-hitch. The power, grace and coordination of these equine athletes is always impressive, which is why the Pepsi Coliseum is always packed with people. Shows begin at 5 p.m.
Connect with the Indiana State Fair