- July 23, 2016 @ 0800 AM - 0500 PM
- Cost: Varies between $10-50 depending on division; Registration price does not include the price of FLOW Tour membership
Surf the waves and join us for our annual FLOW Tour sanctioned competition, where nationally ranked professionals and amateurs come together from all over the country to showcase their skills standing up and bodyboarding. There is a PRO Cash Prize Purse and prizes to top amateur finishers include medals and more. All registered competitors are also invited to an exclusive Friday night open training session and early Saturday morning session in preparation for the competition. Grab your board, hit the waves, and get practicing because this year’s event will reach new heights! Learn more about the sport of flowboarding at flowboarders.com!
Saturday, July 23
8:00am – 5:00pm
Ages: 6+ • Location: The Waterpark FlowRider®
|Division||Age Category||Fee||Activity #|
|Pro Men’s Flowboard||All Ages||$50*||169008-01|
|Pro Women’s Flowboard||All Ages||$50*||169008-02|
|Juniors (17 and under)**||Ages 17 & Under||$35*||169008-06|
|Youth (12 and under)**||Ages 12 & Under||$35*||169008-07|
|Pro Bodyboard**||All Ages||$50*||169008-08|
|Juniors**||Ages 17 & Under||$35*||169008-12|
|Youth**||Ages 12 & Under||$35*||169008-13|
* Registration price does not include the price of FLOW Tour membership (required, see below)
** Category is combined, men and women
Have questions? Check out or FAQ sheet!
- Register for your 1st division and the 2nd division is only $20! (All Pro Divisions are $50. If a competitor does one Pro and one Amateur the entry cost will be $70. ALL PRO entries must pay full price.)
- Pre-register early to avoid the $15 day of registration increase. All competitors (excluding Adaptive Divisions) must be FLOW Tour members. Memberships are $10/event or $30/season and can be obtained at http://www.flowridershop.com/shop/flowtour-2016-membership/
- Click HERE to register for the FLOW Tour event in Carmel.
- Full detailed schedule coming soon
- The main competition is on Saturday, July 23, but there are other practices and fun available surrounding the event.
- Friday, July 22
- Exclusive Competitor Practice/Open Training Session
- Saturday, July 23
- Open Training Session
- Riders Meeting
- Adaptive FlowRider Division
- Official Competition Begins (all competitors must be checked-in by 9am)
- Estimated Finish time of competition
- Participants are invited to a Friday night open training session and early Saturday morning training session in preparation for the competition. More information to come!
Suggested hotels nearby:
OR join us at the Free & Exclusive FLOW Tour Competitor Campground. Details can be found HERE!
- Over $2500 in cash prize money to the Pro Divisions and other great prizes and medals for every division!
2016 OFFICIAL RULES
While you practice and prepare for the FLOW Tour make sure you are up to date on the 2016 rules. Click HERE to view them.