A Paloma by any other name might be as sweet, but not as light & refreshing as this sparkling tequila take on a favorite.
- .5 oz Patrón Citrónge Orange
- 1.5 oz Patrón Silver
- 2 oz Fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 oz Club soda
- 1 Pinch of sea salt
- + Grapefruit wedge for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, shake spirits, grapefruit juice and sea salt.
- Strain onto fresh ice in a highball glass and top with club soda, stirring gently.
- Garnish with a half-wheel slice of fresh grapefruit.
Courtesy of Patrón.