Monday, February 15, 2010
Free museum admission 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Activities 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Discover Indiana's Presidential heritage and celebrate healthy living with fun family activities.
- Meet President Lincoln
- Join in a yoga or Zumba class
- Go fishing like George Washington, ride horses like Teddy Roosevelt, or be a basketball star like President Obama
- Enjoy interactive fitness fun for preschool-age children
- Watch Follow the Drinking Gourd in SpaceQuest® Planetarium
- Learn how to make healthy choices and practice packing a healthy lunch
- Try fun science experiments while you learn about George Washington Carver
At The Children's Museum, we strive to ensure that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience. Presidents Day is a free admission day and the museum may be crowded. Youth under 18 must be accompanied by a parent. We thank you for your patience and support.