Klipsch Music Center is attempting to enhance the concert experience this year. Fans can enjoy $4 beers, local food trucks at select shows, restaurant quality concession upgrades, increased services, and much much more. Many of the shows will also offer a special Harrison College Lawn 4 pack. The schedule for this summer’s concerts includes…
- Brad Paisley w/ The Band Perry, more – May 19
- X103 May Day feat. Staind, more – May 26
- Drake w/ J. Cole, more – June 1
- Miranda Lambert w/ Chris Young, more– June 8
- Dave Matthews Band – June 22 & 23
- Lady Antebellum w/ Darius Rucker, more – June 24
- Phish – June 28 & 29
- Toby Keith w/ Brantley Gilbert, more– June 30
- Zac Brown Band – July 7
- Vans Warped Tour – July 10
- Rockstar Mayhem Festival – July 15
- Iron Maiden w/ Alice Cooper – July 19
- Nickelback w/ Bush, more – July 21
- Wiz Khalifa & Mac Miller – July 28
- Big Time Rush w/ Cody Simpson, more – July 29
- Jimmy Buffett & the Coral Reefer Band – July 31
- Def Leppard & Poison w/ Lita Ford – August 24
- Linkin Park & Incubus – August 25
- *Rascal Flatts – August 31
- KISS & Motley Crue – September 1
- Kelly Clarkson & The Fray – September 2
- Jason Mraz – September 14
- *Jason Aldean – September 15
The 2012 Concert Series at the Klipsch Music Center is made possible through the generous support of its sponsors including Klipsch, Coors Light, Taco Bell, SportEvents.com, Republic Waste Services, Cumulus, Oliver Winery, Harrison College, Brown Forman, Indiana Blood Center, Indiana Organ Procurement Organization, Marathon, Marsh, Modern Trailer Sales, SmarTravel, TruGreen, WTHR, Citi, Coca-Cola, 901 Tequila, Cholula, Hertz, Lamb Weston, Mars Candy, New York Times, Red Bull, Starwood Hotels, UPS and more.
For more information on Klipsch Music Center, visit www.klipschmusiccenter.com.
- Twitter: @kmclivenation
- The Official Live Nation App – Download it Today!
*Shows not yet on sale; but are part of the Modern Trailer Sales Country Megaticket. General public on sales tba.