The NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series will return to historic Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis Sept. 8-9 for the conclusion of the rain-delayed Mac Tools U.S. Nationals presented by Auto-Plus. The event was originally scheduled for Labor Day weekend, but persistent rain showers from the remnants of Hurricane Isaac forced series officials to delay the event by one week.
SATURDAY, Sept. 8
- LUCAS OIL SERIES qualifying, time trials and eliminations, 8 a.m.
- PRO MOD SERIES PRESENTED BY PROCARE RX qualifying at 2 p.m.; first round of eliminations at 4:35 p.m.
- TRAXXAS SHOOTOUT (Funny Car) rounds at 12:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- FULL THROTTLE SERIES qualifying at 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
SUNDAY, Sept. 9
- LUCAS OIL SERIES eliminations, 8:30 a.m.
- FULL THROTTLE SERIES eliminations begin at 11 a.m.
- PRO MOD SERIES PRESENTED BY PROCARE RX eliminations continue at approximately 2:30 p.m
- Sunday, Sept. 9, ESPN2HD will televise five hours of coverage at 3 p.m. (ET).
- Saturday, Sept. 8, 8-8:30 p.m. (ET), AMC 6/Transponder 12C
- Sunday, Sept. 9, 8:30-9 p.m. (ET), AMC 6/Transponder 12C
- (3940 MHz, horizontal; Data Rate: 40.461470554 Mbp; Symbol Rate: 29.27 Ms; FEC: 3/4; Bandwidth: 36 Mhz)