SCHEDULE (all times local):
- 8:45 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Public Gates Open
- 8:45 a.m.-9:45 a.m. IndyCar Experience
- 9 a.m. IMS Midway Opens
- 10 a.m-10:45 p.m. Verizon IndyCar Series practice
- 11 a.m.-11:45 a.m. USF2000 Qualifying
- Noon-12:45 p.m. Pro Mazda Qualifying
- 1 p.m.-1:45 p.m. Indy Lights Qualifying
- 2 p.m.-3:10 p.m. Verizon IndyCar Series Qualifying
- 3:30 p.m. USF2000 Race #1
- 4:30 p.m. Pro Mazda Race #1
- 5:30 p.m. Indy Lights Race #1
- 6:30 p.m. Public Gates Close
- 7 p.m.-Midnight Rev Event (Separate admission)
TICKETS: $20, children 12 and under free
- 10 a.m. Verizon IndyCar Series Practice: Lincoln Electric Representative (TBD)
- 4:30 p.m. Pro Mazda Race: Allied Building Products Representative (TBD)
PUBLIC GATES OPEN: 9 a.m. (local time). Pedestrian gates open are Gates 1B, 1B.1, 2, 4, 6, 6A, 7 South, 7 North, 9, 9A, 10, 10A, 12.
STANDS OPEN: A Penthouse, B Penthouse, E Stand, E Penthouse, H Stand (As needed: Sec. 13-24), J Stand, North Vista Wheelchair (As needed: GA Sec. 21), Northwest Vista (As needed GA: Sec. 1-10), Northwest Vista Deck, Paddock Wheelchair (As needed GA: Box 19-22), Paddock Penthouse (As needed GA: Box 10-20), South Terrace, South Vista (As needed GA: Sec. 1-5), South Vista Deck (As needed GA: Sec. 1-4), Southwest Vista Deck, Tower Terrace (As needed: Sec. 37 & 79), Tower Terrace Wheelchair, Pit Road Terrace, Wheelchair Accessible (Inside), Corner 5, Corner 7.
MUSEUM HOURS: 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for fans 6-15 years old, with children under 6 free. Gate admission to the Indianapolis 500 is not included in Museum admission and must be purchased separately.