Labor Day Weekend is here, and we have SIX cocktails for you to whip up as we bid summer farewell!
SVEDKA’s Berry Summer Sipper
- 1-3/4 parts SVEDKA Vodka
- 3/4 part lemonade
- 1/2 part triple sec
- 1 part cranberry juice
- Juice of 6 whole limes
- 12 cups ice
- Whole blueberries & sliced strawberries
- Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl.
- Add 5-6 cups of ice, stir, and garnish with blueberries and sliced strawberries.
- As the party continues add more ice and fruit as needed.
- Yields 25-30 servings.
SVEDKA’s Summer Curtain Call
- 1-1/2 parts SVEDKA Cucumber Lime
- 3/4 part simple syrup
- 3/4 part fresh lime juice
- 1 strawberry (top removed)
- Muddle strawberry in a cocktail shaker, add remaining ingredients, and fill with ice.
- Shake well and fine strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with strawberries and a cucumber slice.
KIM CRAWFORD Wine’s Summer Sunset
- 750 ml of grapefruit juice
- 750 ml (1 bottle) Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
- Pour juice and wine into a shallow plastic container, cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- Using a fork, stir the mixture every 30 minutes, breaking up the ice until granita is frozen (about 3 hours).
- Scoop into chilled coupe glasses.
- Garnish with edible flowers and serve with a dessert spoon.
KIM CRAWFORD Wine’s Labor of Love
- 1 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 lime thinly sliced
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 bottle of Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 liter bottle carbonated water, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine cucumber, lime slices and 12 mint leaves in a large pitcher.
- In a small bowl, stir together lime juice and honey until combined.
- Pour over cucumber mixer, add wine, stirring gently.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours. (Recipe makes a batch. For single serving, use parts;1 oz = 1 part).
KIM CRAWFORD Wine’s Summer Smash
- 2 parts Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
- 3-4 pieces lemon wedge
- Pinch of mint
- .75 parts simple syrup
- Mint sprig
- Muddle Mint, lemon and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
Ruffino Wines’s La Vita Ruffino
- 2 parts Ruffino Prosecco
- 1-1/2 part fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 part Campari
- 3/4 part honey syrup (2:1 honey to water)
Garnish: Grapefruit slice
- Build cocktail in a high ball glass with ice.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice