“…in this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except Death & Taxes.” Death & Taxes Day is an outdoor bottle release and tasting festival, featuring 30+ Indiana-proud breweries, select wineries, live music and local food trucks. We’ll open up our brewery and production space during the event, allowing guests to take a tour while sampling some of the finest beers from around Indiana! Taxman Brewing Co. will release a special beer for the event, Evasion (formerly known as Death & Taxes). Evasion is a rich, roasted and robust Belgian-style stout aged with Indonesian vanilla beans and rested several months on Kentucky-whiskey barrels.
*$40 General Admission ticket:*
– Commemorative snifter glass
– One 22oz bottle of Evasion
– Two (2) sample pours of Evasion and one (1) sample pour of Cocoa Vanilla Evasion
– Open sampling from the other breweries and wineries during the festival
– Ability to purchase up to three (3) carryout bottles of Evasion (while supplies last)
– Ability to purchase one (1) carryout bottle of Cocoa Vanilla Evasion
*$10 Designated Driver ticket:*
– Non-alcoholic refreshments
– Ability to purchase up to two (2) carryout bottles of Evasion (while supplies last)
Bombers of Evasion (22oz) will be available for purchase exclusively at Taxman on the day of the festival for $20 per bottle (subject to the limitations above). 22oz bottles Cocoa Vanilla Evasion will be available for $25 per bottle in a very limited quantity. Any remaining bottles will be sold at Taxman, no bottles will be sold through third party retailers. All attendees MUST be 21+ years of age. A valid 21+ ID will be required for entry regardless of type of ticket purchased.
Tickets are available at http://www.etix.com/ticket/p/4716564/death-taxes-day.
SOURCE: Taxman Brewing Co.