Friday, May 19, 2017, at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway:
SCHEDULE (All times local)
- 8 a.m.-6 p.m.: Administrative Office, Credential Office, IMS Ticket Office Open
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Public Gates Open, Midway Open, Nerf Nitro Kids Zone Open
- Noon-6 p.m.: Verizon IndyCar Series Practice
- 6:15 p.m.: Indy 500 Qualifying Draw, Pagoda Plaza Stage
TICKETS: General Admission: $15. Kids 15 and under free.
PUBLIC GATES OPEN: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Gate 1-Walk, Gate 10-Public Drive, Gate 10A-Walk, Gate 12-Credential Drive/Walk, Gate 2-Credential Drive/Walk, Gate 4-Credential Drive/Walk, Gate 6-Walk, Gate 7 South-Walk, Gate 7 Vehicle-Drive
General Admission – B Penthouse (22-25) as needed, B Stand (22-25) as needed, Backstretch Family Mounds, Backstretch Mounds, E Stand (1-4) as needed, Gasoline Alley Roof, North Vista Wheelchair, NW Vista (1-4) as needed, NW Vista Deck, Paddock (9-18) as needed, Paddock Penthouse (10-20), Pit Road Terrace, South Terrace, Tower Terrace (37-42) as needed, Tower Terrace Wheelchair, Turn 2 Mounds, Turn 3 Mounds, Turn 4 Mounds, Wheelchair Accessible
PARKING LOTS OPEN (9 a.m.): North 40-Limited Free Public Parking, Turn 3-Limited Free Infield Public Parking, Lot 2-Paid Daily Parking ($10), Lot 3G-Paid Daily Parking ($10), Main Gate-Paid Daily Parking ($10)
- For free public parking in Turn 3, please enter from Gate 10 on the north end.
CAMPING LOTS OPEN (7 a.m.): Lot 2 (three-day camping)
MUSEUM HOURS: 10 a.m.-6 p.m., $10 Adults, $5 Youth (ages 6-15), Free (5 and under)