Schedule for the Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational on Sunday, June 18, at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
SCHEDULE (All times local)
- 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.: Gates Open
- 8-9 a.m.: Vintage Classic Enduro
- 9:05-10:35 a.m.: Historic GT/GTP Enduro
- 10:40-11 a.m.: Vintage Motorcycles
- 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m.: Group Feature Races
- 12:50-1:10 p.m.: Indy Legends Oval Sessions
- 1:30-3:10 p.m.: Group Feature Races
- 3:10-3:30 p.m.: Vintage Motorcycles
- 3:30-4:45 p.m.: Trans Am – TA2 Class Feature Race
- 5-5:30 p.m.: Indy Legends Oval Sessions
TICKETS: Sunday General Admission is $20. Kids 15 and under are free when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
PUBLIC GATES OPEN (8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.): Gate 2, Gate 6, Gate 7S (Suite guests & USAC only)
PARKING: Public paid parking is available in Lot 2 at IMS for the Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational, at a daily rate of $10 per vehicle. Infield parking is all pre-paid for the weekend.
STANDS OPEN: Turn 2 Mounds, South ADA Deck, Backstretch Mounds, E Stand, J Stand
MUSEUM HOURS (9 a.m.-5 p.m.): Admission is $10 for adults and $5 for fans 6-15 years old, with children under 5 free. Admission to the museum only with SVRA ticket.