SCHEDULE (All times local)
- 8 a.m.-7 p.m.: NASCAR Public Gates Open
- 8 a.m.-3:49 p.m.: IMS Midway Open
- 9 a.m.: NASCAR XFINITY Series Autograph Session Wristband Distribution – Pagoda Plaza (while supplies last)
- 9-9:55 a.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Practice #1
- 10 a.m.: IMS Kids Club Members Only: NASCAR Cup Series YOUTH ONLY (15 and under) Autograph Session Wristband Distribution – NERF Kids Zone (while supplies last)
- 10:30 a.m.: NASCAR Cup Series YOUTH ONLY (15 and under) Autograph Session Wristband Distribution Begins – Kids Zone (while supplies last)
- 11-11:45 a.m.: NASCAR XFINITY Series Autograph Session – Pavilion 3 (Wristband Required)
- 11-11:55 a.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Final Practice
- 12:45 p.m.: NASCAR XFINITY Series Qualifying
- 1 p.m.: NASCAR Cup Series YOUTH ONLY Autograph Session featuring Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Matt DiBenedetto – Pavilion 3 (Wristband Required)
- 2 p.m.: NASCAR Cup Series YOUTH ONLY Autograph Session featuring Danica Patrick and Corey LaJoie – Pavilion 3 (Wristband Required)
- 2:30-3 p.m.: NASCAR XFINITY Series “Brick Walk”
- 3 p.m.: NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Introductions
- 3:30 p.m.: Presentation of Colors
- 3:30 p.m.: Invocation
- 3:31 p.m.: National Anthem
- 3:37 p.m.: “Drivers, Start Your Engines”
- 3:49 p.m.: Lilly Diabetes 250 Race (100 Laps)
- 5-10 p.m.: 400 Fest Concert Gates Open
- 6:15 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Qualifying
- 7 p.m.: 400 Fest Concert
TICKETS: Saturday General Admission ($30). Reserved seats are available up to $77. Kids 15 and under are admitted free with a paying adult in General Admission areas. Admission for the 400 Fest concert is separate. Visit www.400Fest.com for concert ticket information.
PUBLIC GATES OPEN (8 a.m.-7 p.m.): Gate 1, Gate 2, Gate 3, Gate 6, Gate 7 South, Gate 9, Gate 10A, Gate 11A, Gate 12. Vehicle gates include Gate 2, Gate 7 Vehicle, and Gate 10.
400 Fest Gates (3-10 p.m.): Gate 6, Gate 7 Vehicle, Gate 7S, Gate 9, Gate 10, Gate 10A
NASCAR PARKING (Opens 7 a.m.): Public paid parking for NASCAR practice is available in Lot 2 ($10), Lot 3G ($10) and Main Gate ($10).
400 Fest Parking (Opens 5 p.m.): Available in North 40 ($40) and Lot 1B ($20). Turn 3 pre-paid concert parking opens at 3 p.m.
STANDS OPEN: General Admission: B Stand – Sections 1-4, E Stand, H Stand – Sections 22-24, J Stand – Sections 1-5, Northwest Vista – Sections 1-5, Paddock – Sections 9-14, Paddock Wheelchair, Southeast Vista – Sections 23-25, South Terrace / Wheelchair, Southwest Vista – Sections 16-20, Tower Terrace – Sections 37-40, Tower Terrace Wheelchair, Turn 4 Mounds, Turn 2 Mounds, Turn 3 Mounds, Backstretch Mounds / Family Mounds
Stands Reserved: A Penthouse, B Penthouse, E Penthouse, Northwest Vista Deck, Paddock Penthouse, South Vista Deck, Southeast Vista Deck, Southwest Vista Deck, Paddock 1-8 & 15-33
MUSEUM HOURS (9 a.m.-5 p.m.): Admission is $10 for adults and $5 for fans 6-15 years old, with children under 5 free. Entrance into the grounds is free of charge on non-event days. During events, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway charges an admission fee or requires a ticket to get onto the grounds. This general admission fee or ticket price does not include admission to the Museum.