- 8 a.m.-6 p.m.: Public Gates Open
- 8 a.m.-2 p.m.: IMS Midway Opens
- 10:35-11:20 a.m.: NASCAR Cup Series Qualifying
- 11:30 a.m.: Track Walk
- 12:30 p.m.: IMS Vintage Pace Car Lap
- 12:48 p.m.: Military Salute Parade Lap
- 12:50 p.m.: Driver “Brick Walk” Begins
- 1:17 p.m.: VIP Introductions
- 1:20 p.m.: Driver Intros and Track Lap
- 1:48 p.m.: “God Bless America” – Callista Clark
- 2:04 p.m.: Presentation of Colors
- 2:04 p.m.: Invocation by Rev. Howard Brammer
- 2:05 p.m.: National Anthem – Danielle Bradbery
- 2:06 p.m.: Flyover, 2 A-10 Thunderbolt II Jets from the 122nd Fighter Wing from Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 2:07 p.m.: “Drivers, To Your Cars” – Brian Kelley & Tyler Hubbard, Florida Georgia Line
- 2:11 p.m.: “Drivers, Start Your Engines” – Scott Borchetta, President and CEO, Big Machine Label Group.
- 2:23 p.m.: Big Machine Vodka 400 at the Brickyard (160 Laps, 400 Miles). Honorary Starter is Mark Borchetta, Tenn South Distillery/Big Machine Vodka Executive Vice President.
TICKETS: General Admission, $40. Kids 15 and under are admitted free with an adult General Admission ticket holder. Reserved seat tickets start at $45. Flex tickets (GA access and first-come, first-serve access to A Stand, H Stand and Southwest Vista) start at $50.
PUBLIC GATES OPEN: Gate 1/1B/1B.1, Gate 2, Gate 3, Gate 4, Media Gate, Gate 6, Gate 7/7S/7 Vehicle, Gate 9/9A, Gate 10/10A, Gate 11A/11C, Gate 12
GENERAL ADMISSION STANDS OPEN: General Admission: Turn 2 Mounds, Turn 3 Mounds, Turn 4 Mounds, Backstretch Mounds, Backstretch Family Mounds
RESERVED STANDS: A Stand (Flex: Rows A-MM) A Penthouse, B Stand, B Penthouse, E Stand, E Penthouse, H Stand – Sections 13-24 (Flex: Rows A-FF), J Stand, Northeast Vista – Sections 1-25), Northwest Vista, Paddock – Sections 1-24, Paddock Box – Sections 1-40, Paddock Wheelchair, Paddock Penthouse – Sections 1-36, Southeast Vista, Southeast Vista Deck, Southwest Vista (Flex: Rows B-MM), South Terrace, South Terrace East, South Vista – Sections 1-5, South Vista Deck – Sections 1-4, Tower Terrace, Tower Terrace Wheelchair.
PARKING (Outside lots open at 7 a.m., Inside lots open at 8 a.m.): Public paid parking for NASCAR Race Day is available in Lot 1B, Lot 2, Lot 3G, Main Gate, Parcel B and Lot 6A. Limited free public parking will be available in Lot 7 (North 40). Prepaid parking is available in Turn 3, Turn 3 Front Row, Lot 8 and Hedge Row.
MUSEUM HOURS (8 a.m.-5 p.m.): Admission is $10 for adults and $8 for ages 6-15, with children under 5 free. Entrance into the grounds is free of charge on non-event days. During events, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway charges an admission fee or requires a ticket to get onto the grounds. This general admission fee or ticket price does not include admission to the Museum.