The Indianapolis Department of Public Works (DPW) reminds Marion County residents that curbside recycling, residential, and heavy trash service will operate on a slide schedule after the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, May 31.
Indianapolis Trash & Recycling Slide Schedule
Curbside recycling, residential and heavy trash will slide forward one day after the holiday.
- Residents with normal pick-up on Monday will have service Tuesday, June 1.
- Residents with normal pick-up on Tuesday will have service Wednesday, June 2.
- Residents with normal pick-up on Wednesday will have service Thursday, June 3.
- Residents with normal pick-up on Thursday will have service Friday, June 4.
- Residents with normal pick-up on Friday will have service Saturday, June 5.
All solid waste services will return to normal on Monday, June 7.
You can also report trash-related and other issues around the city by calling the Mayor’s Action Center (MAC) at 317-327-4622.