The Fishers Summer Concert Series hosted by Fishers Parks will return beginning June 1, featuring local and national performing acts in the heart of downtown Fishers at the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater (6 Municipal Drive).
The free concert series includes performances on Tuesday and Friday evenings throughout the summer, presented by IU Health Saxony, and Wednesday lunchtime concerts presented by Meyer Najem.
The series will conclude with the return of the popular two-day Blues Fest celebration on Labor Day Weekend.
Weekly shows will from local and regional bands and performers make up our annual Tuesday Night Community Concerts! Join us each week from 7 to 9 p.m. at the NPD AMP!
- June 1: Living Proof
- June 8: Karma Band
- June 15: Mike & Joe
- June 22: The Midtown Mad Men
- June 29: Cool City Band
- July 6: The Nauti Yachtys
- July 13: Henry Lee Summer
- July 20: Country Summer
- July 27: Toy Factory
- June 2: CANCELED
Old Coyote Band (solo entertainment)
- June 9: Mr. Daniel (children’s entertainment)
- June 16: Stevens Puppets (children’s entertainment)
- June 23: RudiToonz (children’s entertainment)
- June 30: Mr. Daniel (children’s entertainment)
- July 7: Annie’s Jam (children’s entertainment)
- July 14: Musical Conexion (children’s entertainment)
- July 21: Kyle Bledsoe (solo entertainment)
- July 28: Mr. Daniel (children’s entertainment)
- August 4: Old Coyote Band (solo entertainment)
- August 11: Stevens Puppets (children’s entertainment)
- August 18: RudiToonz (children’s entertainment)
- August 25: Annie’s Jam (children’s entertainment)
- June 25: SPARK! Fishers – Spin Doctors: Grammy-nominated band best known for their early 90’s hits, “Two Princes” and “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong,” which peaked on the Billboard Hot 100 chart at No. 7 and No. 17, respectively.
- July 2: Free Fallin – The Tom Petty Concert Experience
- July 4: GlamëricA – A tribute to the awesome era that was ’80s hair and glam metal!
- July 9: Pearl Jam Tribute – Chicago
- July 16: Purple Veins – The Essential Prince Tribute Band
- July 23: Hard Day’s Night Beatles Tribute
- July 30: Creedence Revived – The World Premier CCR Tribute Band
- August 6: Heroes – The David Bowie Experience
- August 13: The Soul Pocket Band – A night of R&B and Dance classics
- August 20: Pink Droyd – The North American Theatrical Pink Floyd Concert with Laser Light Show
- August 27: Uptown Funk – Tribute to Bruno Mars