The Indianapolis Indians return to Victory Field for a six-game homestand Tuesday, June 15 through Sunday, June 20 against the Memphis Redbirds, the Triple-A affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals. This is the second of two series that the Indianapolis Indians will play against the Southeast Division this season.
Buy your digital tickets today at milb.com/indianapolis/tickets/promotions.
Victory Field Capacity Set to 50%
Due to fineable mandates from Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett and Marion County Public Health Department (MCPHD) director Dr. Virginia A. Caine, the stadium capacity for the series is set at 50%.
Victory Field Mask Mandate Lifted
Per the current Marion County Public Health Department mandate, masks are required for all nonvaccinated fans age 2 or older unless actively eating or drinking in their ticketed seat location.
Fully vaccinated fans are no longer required to wear masks at Victory Field.
The Indianapolis Indians are adhering to the MCPHD’s guidelines and will adjust capacity percentage and health and safety protocols at Victory Field when authorized.
Tuesday Dollar Menu
Tuesday, June 15 at 7:05 PM
- Hot dogs, peanuts, potato chips, Cracker Jack, and popcorn all available for $1 each.
Bark in the Park
Wednesday, June 16 at 7:05 PM
- Ticket packages include one (1) giveaway item; dog owners may select a leash, food scoop or ball toss toy.
- Right field lawn pods accommodate six (6) humans/dogs; limit of one (1) dog per person.
Thursday, June 17 at 7:05 PM
- $2 Pepsi fountain drinks, $3 domestic drafts, and $5 premium and craft drafts.
Friday, June 18 at 7:05 PM
- Stick around and enjoy a spectacular firework show immediately following the game.
MARVEL Super Hero Night and Jersey Auction
Saturday, June 19 at 7:05 PM
- The Indians will wear specialty Captain Marvel jerseys which will be auctioned off during the game to raise money for Indianapolis Indians Charities.
- Add to your collection and be one of the first 2,500 fans through the gates to receive a Captain Marvel bobblehead.
Father’s Day Catch on the Field & Kids Eat Free Sunday
Sunday, June 20 at 1:35 PM
- Grab your mitt and share a special moment with dad by signing up for a postgame catch on the field; the ticket package includes two (2) Box seats, one (1) hat for dad, and one (1) baseball for use on the field.
- All kids 14 and under receive a voucher for a free hot dog, bag of chips, and bottle of water with the price of admission.