Schedule for the Brickyard Weekend track activity Friday, Aug. 11 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway:
SCHEDULE (All times local (EDT))
- 8 a.m.-6 p.m.: Public gates open
- 9-10:30 a.m.: Gallagher Grand Prix (NTT INDYCAR SERIES) Practice 1
- 11-11:50 a.m.: INDY NXT by Firestone Grand Prix Practice
- 12:30-2 p.m.: Gallagher Grand Prix NTT P1 Award Qualifying
- 2:20-2:40 p.m.: INDY NXT by Firestone Grand Prix Qualifying
- 4-4:30 p.m.: Gallagher Grand Prix (NTT INDYCAR SERIES) Practice 2
- 4:50-5:50 p.m.: INDY NXT by Firestone Grand Prix Race (35 laps)
General Admission tickets are $20. Children 15 and under are admitted free with a paying adult.
PUBLIC GATES OPEN (8 a.m.-6 p.m.)
Gate 1, Gate 2, Gate 4, Gate 6S, Gate 7, Gate 7S, Gate 9, Gate 10, Gate 10A.
Free parking is available in Lot 7 (North 40) and Turn 3 Infield. Race fans must enter through Gate 10 from 30th Street. ADA parking is free. Motorcycle parking is free in the South Carousel Lot.
Paid parking is available in Lot 1B, Lot 2, Lot 3G and Main Gate for $10.
All IMS concession stands and merchandise locations are cashless. Tap-to-pay phone payments will be accepted, as will credit and debit transactions. Parking and gate locations will accept cash and credit card.
INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY MUSEUM HOURS (8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, located inside Gate 2 of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, will be open 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Admission is $15 for adults, $14 for guests over the age of 62 and $8 for guests ages 6-15. Children 5 and under and Museum members are free.
Race fans can walk to the Museum from within the Speedway's infield. Museum visitors must possess an event ticket or credential as well as purchase a general admission Museum ticket to enter the Museum.
Gate 2 will not be open for parking at the Museum.