Schedule for Brickyard Weekend track activity Saturday, Aug. 12 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
SCHEDULE (All times local, EDT)
- 7 a.m.-8 p.m.: Public gates open
- 9:30-10 a.m.: Pennzoil 150 at the Brickyard presented by Advance Auto Parts NASCAR Xfinity Series Practice
- 10-11 a.m.: Pennzoil 150 at the Brickyard presented by Advance Auto Parts NASCAR Xfinity Series Qualifying
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Verizon 200 at the Brickyard NASCAR Cup Series Practice
- 12:30-1:30 p.m.: Verizon 200 at the Brickyard NASCAR Cup Series Qualifying
- 2:30 p.m.: Gallagher Grand Prix NTT INDYCAR SERIES Race (85 laps)
- 5:30 p.m.: Pennzoil 150 presented by Advance Auto Parts NASCAR Xfinity Series Race (62 laps)
$40 for General Admission seating for Pennzoil 150 presented by Advance Auto Parts practice, qualifying and race, Gallagher Grand Prix race and Verizon 200 at the Brickyard practice and qualifying in the Paddock (9-14), Tower Terrace (75-79) and the infield viewing mounds. Flex seating locations are available in Southwest Vista (1-10), H Stand (1-6), Northwest Vista (16-20) and North Vista (Section 26-30) for $59 per adult. Children 15 and under are admitted free with a paying adult in General Admission and Flex seating locations. Reserved seats start at $64.
PUBLIC GATES OPEN (7 a.m.-8 p.m.)
Public pedestrian gates open: Gate 1, Gate 2, Gate 3, Gate 4, Gate 6N, Gate 6S, Gate 7, Gate 7S, Gate 9, Gate 10, Gate 10A, Gate 11A.
Free parking is available in Lot 7 (North 40). Race fans must enter through Gate 10 from 30th Street.
Paid parking is available in Lot 1B, Lot 2, Lot 3G and Main Gate for $20, Turn 3 Infield for $25, Lot 6A for $40 and Gate 1 (Parcel B) for $75. ADA parking is $20 for outside lots. Motorcycle parking is $20 in the South Carousel Lot and is pre-purchased only.
All IMS concession stands and merchandise locations are cashless. Tap-to-pay phone payments will be accepted, as will credit and debit transactions. Parking and gate locations will accept cash and credit card.
INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY MUSEUM HOURS (7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.)
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, located inside Gate 2 of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, will be open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Admission is $15 for adults, $14 for guests over the age of 62 and $8 for guests ages 6-15. Children 5 and under and Museum members are free. Race fans can walk to the Museum from within the Speedway's infield. Museum visitors must possess an event ticket or credential as well as purchase a general admission Museum ticket to enter the Museum. Gate 2 will not be open for parking at the Museum.