No longer a politically correct term as the name, Irish Car Bomb, references a dark time in Ireland’s history, this bomber style shot is still quite popular stateside, especially on St. Patrick’s Day. As veterans will tell you, drink it quickly or you’re left with a curdled class of beer, whiskey, and Irish cream.
Courtesy of Drizly.
- 1/2 oz Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1/2 Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 Guinness Beer
- Add Irish Cream Liqueur and Jameson to shot glass, layering Irish Cream on the bottom
- Pour Guinness into pint glass 3/4 of the way and let settle
- Drop shot glass into Guinness and drink quickly
- Don’t be too aggressive on the tilt you don’t want the shot glass hitting your teeth