This festive take on an ice cream float combines the classic smooth flavor of Guinness Stout with the funky (but familiar) McDonald’s Shamrock Shake. It’s like your very own pot of gold, no rainbow required.
Courtesy of Drizly.
- 1 Bottle or Can of Guinness Beer
- 2-3 Scoops of McDonald’s Shamrock Shake Frozen
- Place your shake in the freezer to harden for about 30 minutes.
- In a pint glass, pour a fresh Guinness 3/4 of the way to the lip of the glass.
- Take your shake out of the freezer and use an ice cream scoop or large spoon to scoop 2 scoops into your beer.