Jan 17, 2022 (FOX59 News) – Indianapolis Colts general manager Chris Ballard discussed Carson Wentz, Frank Reich, the left tackle position and much more during a press conference following the 2021 season.
Jan 6, 2022 (WISH-TV) – 2022 NCAA College Football Playoff Quarterback Spotlight.
Jan 7, 2022 (WISH-TV) – First look at the 2022 College Football Playoff Fan Central in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Jan 6, 2022 (FOX59 News) – Full Steam Ahead: A Podcast About Purdue interview with Purdue Soccer legend Sarah Griffith on her career at Purdue, overcoming a major surgery, her future in professional soccer, and more!
Jan 7, 2022 (WTHR) – John Doran went inside the Indiana Convention Center Friday before the free Fan Zone opens this weekend.
Jan 5, 2022 (FOX59 News) – Indianapolis is preparing for about 100,000 fans to arrive in town for the College Football Championship game this weekend. But what is there for them to do when they get there?
Aug 7, 2018 (Inside the Hall) – Podcast on the Brink is back for a new episode with hosts Jerod Morris of The Assembly Call and Alex Bozich of Inside the Hall. The show is available weekly.
In this week’s show, Morris and Bozich are joined by Kent Sterling of CBS 1430 in Indianapolis, to discuss Indiana’s 1981 national championship team. Among the topics discussed:
- How the 1980 team set the table for the 1981 team
- Besides Isiah Thomas, who were the guys on the 1981 team who stood out?
- The youth of the 1981 team and the lack of seniors
- What Kent learned about the game of basketball as a student back in 1981
- What made Landon Turner so special as a player
- The composition of the 1981 roster and the number of guys from Indiana and Illinois
- Isiah’s competitiveness and toughness
- Why Bob Knight trusted Isiah Thomas so much in 1981
- The differences between the Big Ten in the early 80s compared to now
- What fans should remember most about Ted Kitchel, Randy Wittman, and Ray Tolbert
Jan 2, 2022 (Kent Sterling) – Carson Wentz blew a game-winner to a wide-open T.Y. Hilton. First-half penalties ended drives. Derek Carr turned it over twice, but the Colts still found a way to lose. Win and in next week in Jacksonville! If the Browns beat the Steelers tomorrow night and the Broncos beat the Chargers today, Colts are ALMOST a lock for the playoffs regardless of next week.
May 20, 2021 (nascarman History) – Bump Day qualifying for the Indianapolis 500 is one of the most dramatic moments in auto racing. Teams and drivers must fight for their spot in the Indy 500. Nothing is guaranteed, all teams must earn their way into the race regardless of who they are. Historically, this has resulted in champions going home and underdogs making the race through bravery. This is a list of 23 of the most dramatic moments bump day has produced.
Oct 20, 2020 (Indianapolis Indians) – On September 21, 2000, the Indianapolis Indians defeated the Memphis Redbirds in Game 4 to win their first-ever Triple-A World Series, 3-1.